Creality3D Ender-3 PRO
The Ender-3 PRO is a high precision FDM 3D printer that offers an upgraded printing experience with a improved high standard structure, magnetic build platform, and patented extruder technology
The Ender-3 PRO is an upgraded 3D printer for creating high-quality prints with a simple, user-friendly design for all ages. The magnetic build sheet offers a solution to printing edge problems and saves on printing costs. The precisely manufactured structure and improved control board offer efficient and reliable printing.
- Magnetic Platform Sticker - The Ender-3 Pro features a unique new build platform that is a magnetic sticker. With this design, the prints adhere better to the platform and its much easier to remove models without risking damage.
- Rapid Heating - Waiting for the bed to heat up on the Ender-3 Pro is simple and fast: it only takes 5 minutes to reach up to 110°C This meets the requirements for printing a variety of materials.
- High Precision - Precise positioning of the axis mounting grooves promises users a precise and stable structure for the best printing results.
- Simple Leveling Method - The ergonomic design has changed the leveling process for the Ender-3 Pro. Its larger hand-turn nut enables users to level the platform quickly and easily.
- Resume Printing Feature - The Ender-3 Pro protects projects from any power failure users may experience. With this feature, achieve long-time and reliable printing.
- Stable Power Supply - An improved power supply in the Ender-3 Pro is trusted and manufactured by a mature technology company, therefore giving users the reassurance of having the best printing experience with minimal failures.
- Print Speed
- +/ - 0.1mm
- Slicing Software
- Cura, Repetier- Host, Simplify3D
- Equipment Size
- Package Size
- Net Weight
- Gross Weight
- Forming Technology
- FDM (Fused Deposition Molding)
- Nozzle Diameter
- Standard 0.4mm, can be 0.2mm or 0.3mm
- Nozzle Diameter
- File Format
- .STL, .obj, .amf
- Power Requirement
- Input: AC 100-120V/6.8A 200-240V/3.4A 50/60Hz Output: DC 24V 270W
- Max Hotbed Temp
- Printing Size
- 220*220*250 mm
- PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, Gradient colour, carbon fibre
- Online or SD card offline